Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Future Mum and Pop Gifts



Went to a gender reveal party the other day.  It was not a baby shower but I still wanted to bring a little gift for the hosts.  My inspiration was this Father's Day gift.


Here's what I put in mine:


I wanted something for the mom to be too.  It was harder to think of mom puns but I went with a potted Mum and a Hershey's bar wrapped with gauze to look like a mummy.  The inspiration for the mummy candy bar and tutorial came from here.





I bagged them both in clear gift bags and added "Future Mum" and "Future Pop" tags to both gifts.



Here's what I came up with:






If you have any other "Pop" or "Mom" puns you want to share let me know!  I would love suggestions for next time!

Thanks for Reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment